Yvette has some awesome inspiring recipes that will keep you lean and handle a decent training work load. This is one of my favorites but check out her blog for more.
This dish has a very mild taste that is nicely complimented with the garlic mashed potatoes and topped with some peppery arugula.
Wild salmon is high in omega 3, it is low in saturated fat and calories but high in protein. Eating salmon helps prevent high cholesterol, high blood pressure, aids in the prevention of cancer, and it also is an excellent source of niacin, vitamin B 12, vitamin B 6, selenium, phosphorus and magnesium.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 3-4 ounce wild salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon creamy dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dry rosemary, crumbled between palms of your hands
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup baby arugula
In a small cup mix together the mustard…
View original post 122 more words