To date I have worked predominately with the Australian team working with juniors, U23 and senior team athletes across team trails, international races and schools competitions and training camps.
I offer a fresh insight to athletes (and coaches) to help to identify new techniques, training programs and even simply help confirm whats works.
The initial meeting is free to discuss what you want to develop.
I can help you with:
- Whitewater Technique – ups, staggers, stoppers, drops, etc
- Whitewater physical sessions – power, lactic, resistance
- Classic sessions – full runs, half & quarters, walk back technique,
- Video review – bank side during the session or after session.
- Gym sessions – including core stability
- Flat water physical sessions – aerobic, anaerobic, lactic, power, resistance, speed
- Flat water technical drills
- Training plans – on and off the water
- Defining positive and negative aspects in your technique
- Defining positive and negative aspects in your physical ability
- Improve race performance
- Race reviews
- Paddling philosophy
- Decision making – what to work on next, whats important now, understanding what can/cant be developed
- Bio-machanics – paddle length & blade size/shape
- Boat design – choosing a boat to shaping a boat
I had a successful paddling career from 1991 to 2008 holding a place on the national team for 14 seasons, I won medals in World Cup’s, European Championship’s & World Championship team races and finished 8th in both 2000 and 2004 Olympic Games.
Want to know what my clients say – CLICK HERE
Find out more about double Olympian Stuart McIntosh
Click here to CONTACT Stuart